本會為一非營利之社團組織；也係一以東海人為對象之 C2C 網路平台。
- 號召校友們共同關注學校之經營管理，讓校方感受監管之壓力，進而逐步提昇效能 / 競爭力，以爭取評鑑排名向前。
- 透過捐助，於財務面協助學校：初步規劃，承諾以一年1千萬提供各系所申購設備 / 儀器等。
The institute, being a non profit organization, is a so-called C2C research platform dedicated to the study of Tunghai University.
Our objectives —
- To be a think-tank : by encouraging exchange and communication of thoughts among members; we hope to build up consensus, create new ideas for a better Tunghai.
- To be a watchdog : by keeping a good look out for the school’s management and the board’s performance; we hope to enhance Tunghai’s competitiveness and to advance its standing in the national academic ranking.
- To be a financial source of support to the school : by campaigning for donation; and by committing an aid of 10 million NT$ minimum a year primarily for the modernization of instrument and equipment.